We are specialists in estate, farm, restaurant and business liquidations. Whatever your need might be, we can help. Now is a great time to schedule a Fresno Estate & Auction Company event at your location or ours.
Fresno Estates & Auction Company strives to accommodate our clients with flexible scheduling and personal service.
Here are some valued customer reviews!
“Fresno Auction is the best! Steve and his crew are knowledgeable and helpful to everyone. For a first timer it’s always fun to come away with a deal.” ~ Bill B. via YELP!
“Steve and his family are honest and personable. Snacks available for purchase. There’s always a lot of stuff.” ~ Nancy Z. via YELP!
“My favorite spot for treasure hunting!” ~ Melissa C via Facebook Reviews
Click on blue writing in date box on right of page for Photos
Disclaimer: All items pictured are subject to removal at the discretion of the consignor prior to the auction.
Call Steve San Sebastian at 559-930-7218 for more details on upcoming sales
Dec. 5 – LETS ALL START Decorating at Home! NO Thursday Night Auction
Dec 6, 7 & 8 – AWESOME 3 Day Hanford Estate Tag Sale! 9-5 DAILY
174 W Solar Drive, Hanford CA 93230
Doors open at 9am!
Dec 12 – Thursday Night Auction – 6pm
650 Fulton st. Fresno CA 93721
Preview beginning at 10am
Dec 14 – Huge Madera Ranchos Estate Auction – 10am
Beautiful Home with Quality Furnishings and Accessories
Preview beginning at 8am
Dec. 21 – Selma Estate Auction – 10am
By the Order of the Fresno County Public Guardian – The Garabedian Estate
Featuring:70′ Thunderbird, Boat, Other Vehicles, Tools and More.
IZZY is cozy and waiting to spread Holiday Cheer with you soon!
We Appreciate You and Your Business!
Fresno Auction Company
559.497.5549 or Cell. 559.930.7218
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards.
NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 13% Buyer’s Premium
(3% discount when paying cash on entire purchase) if the sale is an auction.
2. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
3. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied.
4. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment).
5. Fresno Estates & Auction Company and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service.
7. Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes.
8. Supplies will not be made available to the buyer by Fresno Estates & Auction Company.
9. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day.
All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds/ credit given.