We are specialists in estate, farm, restaurant and business liquidations. Whatever your need might be, we can help. Now is a great time to schedule a Fresno Estate & Auction Company event at your location or ours.
Fresno Estates & Auction Company strives to accommodate our clients with flexible scheduling and personal service.
Here are some valued customer reviews!
“Fresno Auction is the best! Steve and his crew are knowledgeable and helpful to everyone. For a first timer it’s always fun to come away with a deal.” ~ Bill B. via YELP!
“Steve and his family are honest and personable. Snacks available for purchase. There’s always a lot of stuff.” ~ Nancy Z. via YELP!
“My favorite spot for treasure hunting!” ~ Melissa C via Facebook Reviews
WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESS
We MISSED YOU! and we can’t wait to see you AGAIN!
Mask & Social Distancing will be required but we are
READY TO GO!
Click on blue writing of auction list for Auction Photos
Disclaimer: All items pictured are subject to removal at the discretion of the consignor prior to the auction.
Call Steve San Sebastian at 559-930-7218 for more details on upcoming sales
May 12,13, & 14 – 3 Day FINAL Quality Estate Sale
New Items Uncovered for FINAL Estate Sale
493 W. Bedford Ave, Clovis CA 93612
May 12, 2020 from 11am – 6pm
May 13, 2020 from 9am – 6pm
May 14, 2020 from 9am – 3pm
June 20 – COMPLETE Liquidation of Dehydration & Fruit Processing Company
8008 W. Shields Ave.
Fresno CA 93723
Preview beginning 8am
July 11 – Chowchilla Farm Auction 10am
With John Deere Tractors, Implements, 27′ Toy Hauler & Much More!
11188 Ave. 22 1/2
Chowchilla, CA 93610
Preview beginning 8am
We Appreciate You and Your Business!
Fresno Auction Company
559.497.5549 or Cell. 559.930.7218
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards.
NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 13% Buyer’s Premium
(3% discount when paying cash on entire purchase) if the sale is an auction.
2. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
3. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied.
4. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment).
5. Fresno Estates & Auction Company and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service.
7. Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes.
8. Supplies will not be made available to the buyer by Fresno Estates & Auction Company.
9. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day.
All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds/ credit given.