- We are specialists in estate, farm, restaurant and business liquidations. Whatever your need might be, we can help. Now is a great time to schedule a Fresno Estate & Auction Company event at your location or ours.
Fresno Estates & Auction Company strives to accommodate our clients with flexible scheduling and personal service.
Here are some valued customer reviews!
“Fresno Auction is the best! Steve and his crew are knowledgeable and helpful to everyone. For a first timer it’s always fun to come away with a deal.” ~ Bill B. via YELP!
“Steve and his family are honest and personable. Snacks available for purchase. There’s always a lot of stuff.” ~ Nancy Z. via YELP!
“My favorite spot for treasure hunting!” ~ Melissa C via Facebook Reviews
November Calendar Updates
Covid 19 Requirements – Social Distance & Masks must be worn.
Click on blue writing of auction list for Event Photos
November 14 -Coarsegold Rock, Gems, & Junk Shop Liquidation Auction
Huge complete liquidation with Rock, Gems, Junk, Fixtures and More!
35300 California HWY 41 Suite #220B Coarsegold CA 93614
Preview Beginning at 8am
November 21 – Clean Quality House ESTATE Auction -10am
Beautiful House of items going up for bid!
613 Fallbrook Ave Clovis, CA 93611
Alluvial & Clovis Ave
Preview Beginning at 8am
November 22 – SPECIAL Firearms & Collectibles SUNDAY Auction – 1pm
SPECIAL PREVIEW HOURS 10am-1pm
With Firearms, Ammo, Baseball Cards & more collectibles!
Verdi Club – 2532 N Marks Ave, Fresno, CA 93722
On Marks, South Of HWY 99 & North of Clinton
November 26 – Happy Thanksgiving
We are Grateful & Blessed for Serving You & Your Business!
POSSIBLE BLACK FRIDAY – November 27 – OUTDOOR ESTATE SALE-9am
Izzy is Dressed up to say, “Thank you for your business my friends!”
Coming Soon in December!
* Madera Estate Auction with Quality Antiques & Native American items
Fresno Auction Company
559.497.5549 or Cell. 559.930.7218
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards.
NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 13% Buyer’s Premium
(3% discount when paying cash on entire purchase) if the sale is an auction.
2. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
3. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied.
4. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment).
5. Fresno Estates & Auction Company and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service.
7. Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes.
8. Supplies will not be made available to the buyer by Fresno Estates & Auction Company.
9. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day.
All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds/ credit given.